Five different stories.....one ultimate plan

Five different stories.....one ultimate plan
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Monday, March 1, 2010

Bethany's 1st Competition of 2010

Bethany had her first competition this past weekend! She's moved up to youth C, so she's one of the youngest in her category. She placed 1st in a group of 15 girls! We are so proud of her.

Route 1

Route 2

Route 3

Route 4

2 comments:

  1. Way to go Bethany! You amaze me, and make it look so easy! God has blessed you with great talent, continue to use it for His glory. Love Aunt Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Bethany! You are truly amazing! You can hear the pride in your parents voices cheering you on. This is the first time that I have been able to actually see one of your climbs. Keep up the great work!
    Love you
    Aunt Shirley

    ReplyDelete