Five different stories.....one ultimate plan

Five different stories.....one ultimate plan
"For I know the plans I have for you, declares the LORD, plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Friday, January 25, 2013

The last couple of months.....

Miss V is doing great!  Doing things so quickly already (wants to be big like all her siblings :-)!
 
 
Master E turned 4 (crazy how time flies)! Happy Birthday Buddy!
 
 
 
B makes little V smile :-)  Love watching these two interact!
 
 
 
Christmas Day brought much prayed for snow :-)  The kids loved waking up to this!
 
 
 
Much wisdom being passed along from big sis!
 
 
 
The girls :-)

 
G got an easy bake oven for Christmas and all the girls loved getting in on the action!

 
 
Grandpa making V laugh :-)

 
 
Big girl!

 
And here is a quick cut from a Christmas play G and C were in this Christmas!
 

1 comment:

  1. V is getting so big!! It looks like everyone is adjusting well. And I can't believe how old Endalk looks!! Makes me sad! Hope you are well and yes, I agree, it seems like just yesterday we were all hanging out at Bejoe!

    ReplyDelete